Sunday, March 27, 2011

Music to my ears

Do you have music playing all the time?  Do you download it on your phone, on your computer, on all your other electronic devices?  Is it an everyday, all day important part of your life?  Not mine!

So this afternoon, I decided to do something not so near and dear to my heart...clean house a bit.  I decided that I needed some music as there's nothing on TV that I even want playing in the background, i.e. golf, or basketball, or Ruff Ruffian, on PBS.  So I set out to see if I had any CDs left on the changer before I selected new ones.

Yup!  From Christmas!!!  Obviously I don't do this often enough.  Listen to music enough, that is.

I love my CDs, but I even forget to put them in the car when we're going on a long ttrip.  I tend more to seek out the local public radio station.  Since I do not care to listen to Zorba Pasteur's "On your health" while cleaning, I sought out Miles Davis, Narada Guitar, World Visions, with a little Kenny G and James Galway thrown in.  Nice and diverse, and it'll drive the SO (significant other) nuts if he comes in!  But I can listen and not have to comment back, or analyze what's being said, or even sing along.  Just music...my kind of music...the kind of music probably no one downloads!

No comments:

Post a Comment