Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The start of nothing big...

Nothing like unemployment to make you go places you didn't dare, or have time for. I was recently let go from the "biggest retailer in the world." I guess more of my shopping will be at Target. I just wish they'd increase the size of their grocery departent.



I've talked about doing a blog for more than a year, but my recent, unintended, departure from the working world, affords me the time to put my thoughts to paper. I fancied myself to be somewhat of a "good" writer, so this will be a test of my ingenuity, and endurance.



Topics may include everything and anything, since my interests outside the working world of retail and MUCH different than any job I ever held. Topics relating to the environment, horses, house pets, and reptiles of all sorts, will be mentioned from time to time. Politics is not off limits, but I feel whomever we have in office, we'll never be happy.

Comments, or suggestIons are appreciated This is my first rant, but won't be my last!








No comments:

Post a Comment