Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On the lookout for Dots again!

In a very early post I wrote about the dearth of Dots at the grocery store, especially Crows, which are still my absolute favorite.    Since that time, I guess my ranting made their way to the proper authorities, because I can find Crows at almost any grocery store I go in to.   In fact, they are ofter sold down, and I find myself buying the last box(es.)

Now I'm on the rampage for Tropical Dots!  I have heard from sources in the know, that they are currently in production.  I still cannot find them on the grocery store shelves.  I do find Yogurt Dots or Sour Dots  (two of my least favorite) almost every time, but the only place I found Tropical Dots lately, was at a convenience store, and not one I visit very frequently, if at all.

Great candy, made in America, and I cannot find it!  Guess I've gotta start that write-in/call-in campaign again!  My cravings could probably help one more person get a job in the candy industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment