Monday, April 26, 2010

Great interview but...

No job!!!  Had what I thought was a great interview, for a job that I really wanted to try, and only 4 other applicants, but...no luck.  I shouldn't be too unhappy as there are people who have been out of work for a year or more.  I've only been out of work for 2 months.  So I'll have to return some of the clothes I thought I might have needed for the job.  The only reason I bought those was that I needed to buy clothes just for the interview, and I found a few more things that caught my eye.  Plus they were on sale!!!  NEVER pay full price, although one is limited when one buys only only sale.  Makes it a bit harder to find your size in the color you prefer, etc, etc. 

I realize that some people have had to take pay cuts when taking a new job, but I've taken so many pay cuts in my lifetime, I'm ready to wait for something big.  I didn't lose a high powered job, so I'm ready to take one on! 

Or contemplate retirement, start a big garden, and renew my fishing license! 

No comments:

Post a Comment