Monday, July 18, 2011

For women (or quirky men) only!

Does the hair on your legs grow faster than the rest of your body?  Now you all know you don't always shave as often in the winter time as the summer, as you're wearing long pants more often than shorts or skirts.  But in the summer, there are so many more occasions for your legs to be seen, thus creating the need for extra shaving time.

I thought I just shaved two days ago, and yet, when taking my shower this morning, I saw stubble!  I'm not going any place where I might want to expose my legs, so I let it pass, but tomorrow may be a different story.   That being said, if my hair roots grew out as fast, I'd need to get a touch-up every two weeks or even more often.  Now I just get it touched up every couple months.  Of course my hair is now much more grey, so the color difference is not as noticeable, I suppose.

On the flip side, if my hair grew that fast, I could cut it short and if I didn't like it, wait a couple months, and it would be down to my shoulders again; not that it ever was down to my shoulders! 

Anybody know where I can get cheap electrolysis???

No comments:

Post a Comment