Saturday, January 7, 2012

No, men do NOT understand women.

 Dennis and I had previously discussed what we (or rather I was) were going to do over the weekend (using the DR to mow some pasture, etc.)  So this morning (Saturday) I was putting on my makeup, after my shower, when he came into the room and said "What are you doing all that for, since you're going to be out cutting the pasture, and you'll be taking a shower later anyway."

Of course I said I was going to "leave the property" when we went into town to get coffee, the paper, mail, etc, etc.  therefore makeup is on the agenda.  Any woman would agree, when you leave the house, you put on makeup.  Maybe not as much some times as others, depending upon where you're going, but you DO put on some!

Many men, when they get up on Saturday, just think if they're not going to work  or out to some important place (the movie theatre, a party, etc) they don't have to shower or shave.  Just a swipe with a toothbrush is adequate.  Sometimes even clean underwear is on hold.

But makeup, for a woman, is a time-honored ritual, and men should know this by now...shouldn't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment