Monday, April 4, 2011

Losing weight - Part 2

Everyone always wants to lose weight.  I wrote about it in an earlier piece.  I have lost a total of 2 pounds since that post.  But that doesn't account for the 5 pounds I gained, so I guess I'm still up 3?

But I digress...

I want to go on "The Biggest Loser."  Not for the big prize at the end.  Just for a week!  Those people lose amazing amounts of weight in the first few weeks they're there.  I want to lose 20 pounds.  That would make me thinner than I've ever been.  Well, except at birth.  But then I could "eat" a little, and if I gained a pound or two or three, it's not the end of the world.  I wonder if they'd take me for a week? 

I'd be willing to wear a fat suit, just to fake them out.   I'd even expose myself on national TV.  Voted off for cheating?  No problem!   Please just give me that week!

No comments:

Post a Comment