Monday, April 18, 2011

Sticker Shock!

I just got back from the grocery store.  I swear someone came in there, overnight, and changed the prices on almost everything.  And not just a dime or two, a dollar or more!  As an example, I was going to buy a particular brand of bacon.  I had a nice coupon.  Even with the coupon, it was at least a dollar more than I paid the last time I was in the same store.  YIKES!!!

With the price of gas and groceries going up simultaneoously, I guess I'll have to figure out which I want to do more...drive or eat!  (The grocery store is not within walking distance.)  Hmmm...I may be going on the "starvation diet!"

Worst case scenario...I may resort to raising my own chickens!  And I'm wondering if the dog really needs all four legs to get aound.  And the horses...well, let's not go there!  (KIDDING!!!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment